Remote connect, also known as aka.ms/remoteconnect play, is an extension of the aka.ms/remoteconnect extension that enables players to play Minecraft with other devices at home by connecting to a shared game server. Minecraft may be played on a number of different platforms, including the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch, among others. On the other side, players must have a Microsoft account and be able to connect to the game’s servers in order to participate.
This kind of problem, which is also known as a “ms/remote connect error,” occurs on a very regular basis. The vast majority of Minecraft players are aware of this problem, although many are ignorant of a long-term solution to the problem. Users of the PS4, PC, Nintendo, and PS4 platforms have all reported the same problem, which has been replicated numerous times.
Using these easy solutions, you may get rid of the dreaded aka.ms/remoteconnect issue and return to enjoying your favourite games without problems. After that, you may go on to the cures, which are all rather straightforward to identify and correct, so you won’t have to spend a lot of time on them.
When it comes to the URL aka.ms/remoteconnect
It is possible to connect to your Microsoft account and play the Minecraft video game with other players, independent of their gaming platform, by visiting the https://www.aka.ms/remoteconnect website.
This online gateway now allows users to access the Minecraft video game from any Xbox platform, including non-Microsoft game consoles like the PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and Nintendo Switch, owing to the debut of the Minecraft online gateway.
It also makes it possible to play Minecraft on the move using Android and Apple smartphones.
The crossplay game function of the video game, which enables players to compete against other players online who are using different gaming consoles, is also available to them. Whenever you utilise a different platform to transfer virtual surroundings and purchase in-game stuff from one game to another, you may transfer those items to the other game as well.
The Bedrock Edition of the Microsoft Minecraft video game includes the Crossplay game feature, which is much loved by many players across the world. The Crossplay game feature is featured in the Bedrock Edition of the Microsoft Minecraft video game. It is important to have a Microsoft account, though, in order to take use of this feature.
Instructions on how to set up Minecraft Cross-Play on a PlayStation 4 or Nintendo Switch console.
- It is possible to access the Nintendo shop via the Sony PlayStation store or the PlayStation 4 system.
- Search for “Minecraft” on the Nintendo Switch, and then click on the “Minecraft for Switch download link” to begin the download.
- For PlayStation 4, enter “Minecraft PS4” into the search field and then click on the Download Minecraft for PlayStation 4 button to begin the download process.
- Filling completing the form will allow you to create a Microsoft user account.
- To sign in, go to the Minecraft home screen on your smartphone and choose the “Sign in” option from the menu.
- The link will redirect you away from the login page and to the remote connection as soon as you click on it.
- Remember the eight-digit code that will be needed for activation. When visiting the AKA MS Remote Connect official website, you will be required to input this code in order to activate your account.
- To begin the procedure, open your web browser and go to https aka ms remoteconnect in your address bar.
- This may be done via the browser on your desktop or laptop computer, as well as on your smartphone or tablet.
- On your computer, go to the terminal screen and type in the code.
- To continue, click on the “Next” button on your keyboard.
- Continue to follow the on-screen prompts to finish the logging-in procedure if necessary.
In order to use the Xbox Engine, I need to configure my https://aka.ms/remoteconnect account.
- Select anything from the Microsoft Store on your Xbox console and add it to your collection.
- You may get the video game “Minecraft” by visiting the official website.
- While playing, look for a popup that says “Friends” when you first start the game.
- Afterwards, you may search for friends by entering their gamertag into the “Find Cross-Platform Friend” option on the main menu’s “Find Friends” section.
- Additionally, you have the option of creating a virtual environment in order to play with your peers. In order to do this, make ensure that the “multiplayer” option is selected during the construction process. You may update your settings to make it easier to play with your friends across numerous platforms by following these instructions:
- Using the drop-down menu on your gaming controller, choose Xbox as your platform.
- Drop-down menu: Select “Account” from the drop-down menu Then, from the drop-down option, choose “Account Privacy & Online Safety” to proceed.
- Fill out the “Xbox Live Privacy” form by visiting the page.
- “Custom” is the option that must be selected. Make your way down to the drop-down menu and choose “View Details,” followed by “Customize.”
- Verify that the “Communication Outside of Xbox Live” option is enabled in the “Communication and Multiplayer” section of the settings menu by selecting “Communication and Multiplayer” from the drop-down menu.
The URL http://aka.ms/remoteconnect returns an error message when I attempt to visit it.
Individuals without a Microsoft account will be required to create one before completing the previously described remote login method at https://www.aka.ms/remoteconnect/. This should take care of the situation for them. Additionally, while trying to move consoles, the https://aka.ms/remoteconnect account problem may occur as a result of sign-in issues with the currently selected console on the network. If this is the case, resetting your Microsoft password may be able to cure the problem. Another approach for troubleshooting is to restart the video game platform that is being used.
Ensure that you have logged out of any other consoles that are linked to this one.
It is necessary to register for a new Microsoft account.
The Minecraft video game is now being re-downloaded on computers.
If none of the methods listed above were effective, it is possible that the problem was triggered by data or file corruption in the first place. Because of this, it is possible that you will be obliged to delete all of your game files and stored game data.
Follow these procedures to completely wipe your data/game files:
- Turn on your PC and launch the Minecraft video game.
- Navigate to the device’s settings menu by pressing the Menu button.
- Select System Configurations from the drop-down menu.
- Make your way to the storage facility.
- From the drop-down option, choose Game Storage as the destination.
- To retrieve your stored data, choose Minecraft from the drop-down option on the main menu bar.
- After that, delete all of the data files from your computer.
- Delete all of the Minecraft save games and corrupted game dates from your computer’s hard drive and restart your computer.
Start the Minecraft video game on your computer.
- Go to the Settings menu and choose System settings from the drop-down list.
- To access the Minecraft store files, you may do it in one of two ways: Select “Storage,” then “Game Storage” from the drop-down menu.
- Minecraft cannot be launched until all of the files on your computer are removed.
- Once this has been finished, go to the aka.ms remote connect webpage to continue playing the game.
Because it prevents you from obtaining access to the Minecraft game, aka.ms/remoteconnect is one of the most vexing issues you’ll come into while playing.
We are certain that we have been effective in removing this inconvenient error issue from the system. Throughout this article, we have discussed the problem and the key causes for it. In this part, we will go through the primary reasons for the issue.
Furthermore, we have listed some of the most expedient and successful methods of fixing this frustrating issue. Please pay close attention to the following fundamental guidelines to ensure that you have a fun time while playing the game.
We can apply the strategies we discussed above with any version of Minecraft, and they are also compatible with any PlayStation console, including the original PlayStation.
Any kind of gaming device may now be used to make payments for games, resulting in a more seamless payment procedure. It is entirely unnecessary for you to do anything more in order to get access: just sign in with your Microsoft account.