According to industry estimates, the global market for automated parcel delivery terminals will reach US$ 720 Million by 2022 and is expected to reach US$ 2 Billion by 2032 while recording a CAGR of 10.9% during the forecast period from 2022 to 2032.
With a growing demand for more deliveries and increasing pressure for shorter response times, there is a growing need for shorter transportation times in the automated parcel delivery terminals in the market. Increasing demand for online medicine delivery apps as well as same-day delivery systems has resulted in significant growth in the market for automated parcel delivery terminals.
Market participants are experiencing new methods of parcel delivery with the growing adoption of innovative distribution channels. E-commerce companies, retailers, and manufacturers are working together in order to meet consumer demands in real-time while minimizing operational costs. To provide customers with individualized service, companies are integrating technological advances such as proactive maintenance, facial recognition, remote monitoring, and IoT-based services. All these factors are stimulating market growth for automated parcel delivery terminals in the market.
- The market value of automated parcel delivery terminals was US$ 639.9 Mn in 2021 and is projected to reach a value of US$ 720 Million in 2022 with a CAGR of 10.9% during the forecast period.
- Indoor Terminal automated parcel delivery terminals segment to expand at a CAGR of 10.5% during the forecast period.
- In the forecast period, the shipping and logistics firm is expected to grow at a compound annual rate of 11.3%.
- In the U.S., the market is predicted to reach US$ 142.3 Million while growing at a CAGR of 19% during the forecast period.
- Japan is expected to reach a CAGR of 17.5% during the forecast period between 2022 and 2032.
“Innovative APMs are being rapidly expanded as part of the long-term goal by vendors in order to establish a nationwide network of APMs and parcel pick-up sites at partner shops in the future, which will help to expand the market.”
Key Players that have been profiled in the report are Keba AG, Cleveron Ltd., Neopost group, Smartbox Ecommerce Solutions Pvt.Ltd., Winsen Industry Co., Ltd., InPost, TZ Ltd., ByBox Holdings Ltd., ENGY Company and Bell and Howell, LLC. Innovative products and technologies will allow customers to benefit from new technologies.
- DPD in October 2021, gears up for a record peak with a new 150 million euro super hub in Hinckley, Leicestershire is set to be fully operational as part of plans for a record-breaking Peak. There are five hubs in the UK that are operated by DPD and this is one of their greatest fully automated hubs in domestic parcels in Europe. The new facility is the company’s most environmentally friendly and technologically advanced facility to date.
- In February 2022, Korber, an international technology group signed an agreement to acquire Siemens Logistics’ international mail and parcel business. The company stated that Körber’s acquisition significantly bolsters its supply chain offering. The acquisition is expected to close in the current calendar year at a price of approximately 1.15 billion Euros.
More Valuable Insights Available
Future Market Insights, in its new offering, presents an unbiased analysis of the global automated parcel delivery terminals market, presenting historical market data (2015–2021) and forecast statistics for the period of 2022–2032.
The study reveals essential insights by deployment type (indoor terminal and outdoor terminal), by ownership (retailers, shipping/logistics companies, government organization and others) across five regions (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa and Latin America).
Access Full Report: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/automated-parcel-delivery-terminals-market