To begin with, SAP Success Factor is a Human Capital Management (HCM) software and talent management software. In addition, the Success Factor helps in meeting the requirement of enterprise-class organizations and improving business execution to get better results.
Sub Modules of SAP Success Factor:
Given below are some of the sub-modules of SAP Success Factor.
- Employee Central- It is useful for automating HR processes, ensuring compliance, and building meaningful relationships with employees, contractors, and contingent workers.
- Employee Central Payroll- This submodule allows you to automate and accelerate processing, reduce risk, and simplify payroll management.
- Time and Attendance- It facilitates time tracking and overtime calculations. In addition, it also supports workforce scheduling and time tracking for hourly workers and comes with advanced leave management capabilities.
- Recruiting- This sub-module helps in engaging and selecting better candidates and then measuring the results. It accelerates the recruiting process and provides an end-to-end recruiting solution.
- Performance and Goals- It is responsible for communicating strategy and creating meaningful individual goals across the organization. Moreover, it helps in monitoring goal progress in real-time.
- Learning- It is useful in developing a learning strategy with a complete learning management solution. Moreover, it eliminates the need of managing the infrastructure, management, security, and updates for all of your e-learning programs.
Benefits Of Using SAP Success Factor Within an Organization:
SAP Success Factor offers a robust HCM Suite and provides you with an international experience. It facilitates the recruitment of HR transfers and helps in changing and transferring positions. In addition, it helps the HR department in handling time off and allows them to monitor payroll timesheets. Success Factor also facilitates compliance and auditing alignment and manages crud operations on all SuccessFactors objects. Moreover, it allows you to conduct inquiries at the planned time and helps in the digital transformation of an organization. To further know about it, one can visit SAP Success Factors Online Training. Apart from these, given below are some of the benefits of using SAP Success Factor.
- Simplifies & Standardizes HR Department- It helps in standardizing the HR processes and facilitates innovations like Intelligent Services. Moreover, it provides user guidance, suggested actions, automation, and more.
- Improves the Employee Experience- This sap Module helps in creating a personalized and engaging experience throughout their stint. It helps in meeting their needs, facilitating their career, and increasing their efficiency.
- Adapts to the changing Business Needs- It provides quicker responses and resolution while maintaining optimum performance and a great user experience. Moreover, it is capable of predicting trends and helps in making more informed choices.
- Integration & Analyzation- SAP Success Factor helps in analyzing the data and visualizing the data. In addition, it provides insights to decision-makers and helps them in making informed and predictive decisions.
- Helps in Building Workforce- It helps in developing a new approach to building the workforce of the future. In addition, it also connects the workforce to your mission and drives performance and productivity.
Is SAP Success Factor a Good Career?
Yes, SAP Success Factor is a good career choice as it has an increasing demand for most of the Fortune 500 companies in existence. It is because it helps organizations in adapting to changing business needs and managing their workforce. In addition, it increases efficiency and data accuracy and helps in simplifying administration. Due to these reasons, many leading companies in different sectors, use this SAP Module. Many institutes provide SAP Success Factors Online Training and one can enroll in them to start a career in it. Given below is a list of top leading organizations that use SAP Success Factor.
- City Football
- Starbucks Corporation
- ThyssenKrupp AG
- International Paper Co