Trying to sleep on a hot, sweaty pillow sucks. Repeatedly flipping to the cool side within the middle of the night isn’t the thanks to sleep!
Visit for more info-https://www.amazon.com/Sleepsia-Bamboo-Pillow-Sleeping-Washable/dp/B07M6SBMT2
What’s the answer to the present age-old problem? because it happens, there’s plenty of various cooling pillow designs that purport to stay you comfortably cool while you’re sleeping.
The popular cooling pillows all seem to figure in 3 distinct ways:
- Breathable pillows enable air to flow freely hypoallergenic pillow throughout the pillow’s fill. They prevent warm air from build up .
- Pillows containing water or gels cool your skin with the physics of conduction. you recognize what cool water seems like — the method of warmth transferring from your body to the water or gel quickly makes your skin feel cooler. (note that some orthopedic pillow types are water based pillows. These aren’t cooling pillows)
- Pillows containing king pillows phase-change materials cool with some not-so-simple physics. They’re a touch harder to know than the cooling effect of a bag of water. PCM materials pillow bamboo are capable of transferring heat both to and from your body. Heat is absorbed (or released) when the PCMs change from liquid to solid and the other way around
I compared four products that represented the various approaches to cooling pillow design:
- a water-based “cooling pillow insert” (a flat water bag that slides inside your existing pillow)
- a memory foam pillow with a cooling gel layer
- another memory foam pillow with a PCM bead infused pillow case
- a pillow containing breathable buckwheat hull fill
Which cooling pillow is most effective? I gave them a try.
The cooling pillow insert was initially impressively cool!
It does actually keep your head and neck cool. When it sits alone unused, the water inside the insert drops to match the encompassing temperature, which counting on the environment, is around 75 degrees approximately . Conversely, your body may be a hot and balmy 98.6 degrees. So once you sink your head back to your pillow, it definitely feels cool. i used to be impressed.
Of course, it doesn’t stay cool indefinitely. The water slowly absorbs the warmth from your body until an equilibrium is reached. Bamboo king pillows then the cooling effect stops. I found that it felt cool for a few half an hour.
bamboo pillow queen size
shredded memory foam pillow
best hypoallergenic pillows