In a recent published report, Kenneth Research has updated the market report for Digital Twin Technology Market for 2021 till 2030. Report further now discusses; the various strategies to be adopted or being adopted by the business players across the globe at various levels in the value chain. In the view of the global economic slowdown, we further estimated that China, India, Japan and South Korea to recover fastest amongst all the countries in the Asian market. Germany, France, Italy, Spain to take the worst hit and this hit is expected to be regain 25% by the end of 2021- Positive Growth in the economic demand and supply.
U.S. Market recovers fast; In a release on May 4th 2021, the U.S. Bureau and Economic Analsysis and U.S. Census Bureau mentions the recovery in the U.S. International trade in March 2021. Exports in the country reached $200 billion, up by $12.4 billion in Feb 2021. Following the continuous incremental trend, imports tallied at $274.5 billion, picked up by $16.4 billion in Feb 2021. However, as COVID19 still haunts the economies across the globe, year-over-year (y-o-y) avergae exports in the U.S. declined by $7.0 billion from March 2020 till March 2021 whilest imports increased by $20.7 billion during the same time. This definitely shows how the market is trying to recover back and this will have a direct impact on the Healthcare/ICT/Chemical industries, creating a huge demand for Digital Twin Technology Market products.
A digital twin is a digital replica of physical assets (product, system, process, or place) that act as its virtual equivalent throughout its development lifespan. This replica is a dynamic software model that uses data acquisition tools such as sensors to monitor the asset and collect data related to the operating parameters. A digital twin can be a weak correlation of the physical asset or almost exact design time and runtime clone depending upon the underlying technology. Rising adoption of 3D printing and 3D simulation software, increasing awareness about advanced data analytics across industries, and the emergence of digitization in manufacturing are expected to drive the digital twin market during the forecast period. However, the risk of security breaches is expected to restrain the market during the forecast period.
Download Sample of This Strategic Report:- https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10085135
In 2017, North America dominated the global market with the regional share valued at USD 691.2 million; it is expected to register a CAGR of 42.77% during the forecast period. However, the market in Asia-Pacific is expected to be the fastest-growing at the highest CAGR of 45.19% during the review period. The global digital twin market has been segmented on the basis of end-use application, type, and region. By end-use application, the market has been segmented into aerospace & defense, automotive & transportation, electronics & electrical/machine manufacturing, healthcare, retail, energy & utilities, home & commercial, and others. Based on type, the market has been segmented into parts twin, product twin, process twin, and system twin.
Under the end-use application, the electronics & electrical/machine manufacturing segment held the largest market share, valued at 528.8 million in 2017; it is projected to register a CAGR of 43.97% during the forecast period. However, the automotive & transportation segment is expected to grow at faster CAGR of 44.94% during the forecast period. By type, the product twin segment accounted for the highest market value of 713.2 million in 2017; the segment is projected to exhibit a CAGR of 43.35% during the review period. However, system twin segment is expected to grow at a higher CAGR of 44.46% during the forecast period.
The key players in the global digital twin market are IBM Corporation (US), Accenture PLC (Ireland), Microsoft Corporation (US), Oracle Corporation (US), Dassault Systèmes SE (France), Cisco Systems, Inc. (US), SAP SE (Germany), General Electric (US), Siemens AG (Germany), ANSYS Inc (US), PTC Inc. (US),
Download free Sample of This Strategic Report:- https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10085135
Global Digital Twin Market Analysis & Forecast, from 2018 to 2025
• To provide a detailed analysis of the market structure along with a forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the global digital twin market
• To provide insights into factors affecting market growth
• To analyze the global digital twin market based on Porter’s Five Forces analysis
• To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries—North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the rest of the world
• To provide country-level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospects
• To provide country-level analysis of the market for segments on the basis of end user application and type
• To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
• To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers & acquisitions, product developments, and research and developments in the global digital twin market
• Technology investors
• Research/consultancy firms
• Original equipment manufacturers (OEMs)
• Government bodies
• Digital twin service providers
• Organizations, associations and alliances
• Industry associations
• The global digital twin market is expected to reach USD 35462.4 million by 2025.
• Based on end-use application, electronics & electrical/machine manufacturing segment held the largest market share which was valued at 528.8 million in 2017; it is projected to register a CAGR of 43.97% during the forecast period
• By type, the product twin segment accounted for the highest market value of 713.2 million in 2017; the segment is projected to exhibit a CAGR of 43.35% during the review period. However, system twin segment is expected to grow at faster CAGR of 44.46% during the forecast period.
• Geographically, North America is projected to be the largest regional market in the global smart hospital market.
Request For Full Report- https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10085135
Regional and Country-Level Analysis of the Global Digital Twin Market, Estimation and Forecast
North America is expected to lead the global digital twin market with a CAGR of 42.77% during the forecast period. Europe is projected to be the second-largest market exhibiting a CAGR of 41.89%. However, the market in Asia-Pacific is expected to be the fastest-growing at 45.19% CAGR. The market in the rest of the world is projected to register a CAGR of 38.89% during the forecast period.
The report on the global digital twin market also covers the following country-level analysis:
• North America
o Rest of Europe
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia-Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East and Africa
o South America
About Kenneth Research
Kenneth Research is a reselling agency providing market research solutions in different verticals such as Automotive and Transportation, Chemicals and Materials, Healthcare, Food & Beverage and Consumer Packaged Goods, Semiconductors, Electronics & ICT, Packaging, and Others. Our portfolio includes set of market research insights such as market sizing and market forecasting, market share analysis and key positioning of the players (manufacturers, deals and distributors, etc), understanding the competitive landscape and their business at a ground level and many more. Our research experts deliver the offerings efficiently and effectively within a stipulated time. The market study provided by Kenneth Research helps the Industry veterans/investors to think and to act wisely in their overall strategy formulation
Name: Kenneth research
Phone: +1 313 462 0609