In big data and cloud storage, AWS (Amazon Web Services) plays a very important role. Data storage and analytics are what happens in the modern world. This AWS technology helps all small businesses grow and reach larger areas of the world.
AWS certification is a very familiar term in today’s world. The certification prepares candidates for data analysis. Their specific skills are improved, and they are more prepared to take on business jobs related to AWS. If you’re looking to pursue a career in data-driven jobs, this AWS certification will propel you in that direction.
The Basic Requirements for an AWS Certificate are explained below:
AWS Certificate Exam
The AWS Data Analytics exam is a specialized certification. Candidates will hone their skills in a specific area of data analysis and big data. Previously, the AWS Certified Data Analytics Specialization exam was known as the AWS Certified Big Data Specialization exam. If you want to validate your AWS credentials, they will provide you with this certificate.
There are no official minimum criteria to appear in an AWS exam. But the particular experience in the field of data analysis will increase the chances of passing the certification exam. The recommended experience and knowledge that will lead to better results are:
- Possess at least five years of practical experience in data analysis.
- Have at least two years of practical experience working with AWS.
- You have essential skills that increase your ability to work with AWS to create, design, maintain, and protect data analytics.
In addition to knowing the areas in which the test is evaluated, you should also know all the procedures and information related to the exam. Knowing the exact time and format will help you prepare accordingly.
The test is done in a multiple-choice format. Each test candidate must submit a report to the test center to take the test. The duration of the test is 3 hours (180 minutes). You have four language options, English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, and Korean.
The exam registration fee is $ 300. All candidates interested in the AWS certification exam should be familiar with these details. Proper knowledge of these details will mentally prepare you for what to expect on exam day.
Sections Covered in the Exam.
Data analysis is a broad topic, so instead of covering them all, if a candidate focuses on the following areas, they can be prepared for the exam.
- Data management and storage
- This is an important part of the exam because it weighs 22% on the exam.
- Data collection
- This area comprises 18% of all AWS exam questions.
- Approximately 18% of the total questions in this section.
- Data processing
- This section is a very important part of the exam. Approximately 24% of the total questions on the exam come from this heading.
- data security
- This section also includes 18% of the total exam questions.
Candidates can refer to different samples and practice articles for better preparation. AWS certification also provides a test guide, which is very helpful for your preparations. Remember to practice with the quizzes so that you are aware of your strengths and weaknesses. Then, do your best to stay confident on test day.