In reсent yeаrs, Canada visa hаs beсоme аn inсreаsingly аttrасtive hоlidаy destinаtiоn fоr Russiаns. Even despite the long flights and some difficulties associated with obtaining permits for entry. Applying for a visa to Canada can take many months, so it is better to seek help from the specialists of the One Visa Application Centre, who will do everything роssible tо ensure thаt the рlаnned triр gоes ассоrding tо рlаn.
Canada has long and not unreasonably been considered one of the most disloyal countries for foreign tourists. The probability of obtaining a Canadian visa is approximately 50%. Moreover, even in the case of a positive answer, the execution of all documents can take weeks.
The reason for this is a very extensive list of various official certificates that the consulate may repeatedly request in addition to the main list of papers. However, if you still manage to open a visa , it will be issued for a long period with the possibility of multiple entries.
How to apply for a Canadian visa
In addition to the standard package of documents that must be submitted to the embassy in order to obtain a work, tourist, Canada Admissions Visa, it is necessary to provide an old passport with open visas, if you have one.
You should also transfer papers for ownership (a certificate of privatization of an apartment or a contract for its sale and purchase, a certificate of the presence of a land plot, a garage, a summer residence, a car) and a certificate of the amount of money in a bank account.
Getting a Canadian Senior Citizen Visa is more difficult. In this case, the package of documents will have to attach not only a copy of the pension certificate, but also a sponsorship letter from one of the relatives along with a certificate from his work (indicating the position and salary).
If the procedure discussed above causes you difficulties, please contact the “United Visa Application Center”. Our representative offices are located in Moscow, Kazan, Tula and 50 other cities of the Russian Federation. You can check the approximate prices for services directly on the website. The final cost is calculated individually.
List of documents
- Foreign passport containing at least two blank pages and not older than ten years.
- 2 identical photographs 3.5×4.5 cm in size. Both color and black-and-white photographs are accepted, which must necessarily comply with the requirements of the visa service of the Canadian Embassy
- Certificate of employment indicating the position and salary (1 month)
- Financial documents: bank statement with bank stamp
- Flight booking
- Hotel booking confirmation (original, fax or printout from the Internet) with dates of travel, names of tourists, room type, reservation number, address, phone number and email address of the hotel
- Invitation if available
- Description of the itinerary in English or French
- A photocopy of all completed pages of the Russian passport
- Additional documents (certificate of marriage, divorce, ownership)
- Tourist Questionnaire (Temporary Resident Visa Application, Family Information, Additional Information) Download to fill out
Please clarify in each case the exact list of documents with your manager