Came across a QuickBooks crash com error and want to know what steps can be performed to eliminate the issue from its root cause? Well, in that case reading this post till the end will work. Many users have encountered the QuickBooks crash com error while trying to open, work, or send forms in the QuickBooks application. It’s extremely annoying when you make all the changes in a receipt or invoice and aren’t able to send that to your client. There can be various other causes behind the occurrence of such an error, which we will elaborate on later in this post. Thus, if you are interested, make sure to read the post till the end. Or you can also talk to our experts at +1-844-405-0907 and they will provide you with instant assistance.
What leads to QuickBooks crash com error?
There can be a couple of factors causing QuickBooks Crash com error. The most common ones are listed below:
- You might have deleted an important QB-related file accidentally.
- A firewall or antivirus might be hampering the communication process of the QuickBooks desktop.
- Virus or malware infection can also trigger QuickBooks Crash Com Error.
- Damaged windows might result in the crashing of the QB software.
- There might be a synchronization issue with Windows or other components.
- Another reason can be damaged or lost Windows and MS office components.
- It can also occur due to improper installation of the QuickBooks accounting software.
- Missing Windows or QuickBooks components can also result in a crash com error message.
- QuickBooks software fails to connect with the Email service or client.
Steps to fix the QuickBooks crash com error
The user can perform the steps to add an email account to Microsoft Outlook to get rid of such an error:
- The first step is to add an email account
- Now, open the Microsoft Outlook and go to the File menu.
- And then, open file menu
- Then, click on info followed by Add Account to start setup.
- When prompted, enter the email address that you want to add and click on Next.
- Enter the email address
- Wait for Microsoft Outlook to select the server and select Connect.
- Enter the password that you used for the email address and then click OK.
- Complete the setup by clicking OK.
- If due to any reason, QuickBooks fails to find Microsoft Outlook, follow these to see if it’s one of the email options:
- Open the QuickBooks application in the first place.
- Then, go to the Edit menu and click on Preferences.
- Further, select Send Forms.
- At last, click on My Preferences.
Now that you know the essential steps to be performed to eliminate the issue from its root cause, it is time for you to implement the steps to get rid of the issue. However, if you are stuck at any point of time, or if you need our assistance at any point of time, then feel free to get in touch with our QuickBooks Support experts at +1-844-405-0907 and they will provide you with instant support services.