The impact of COVID-19 revealed a new way of life to all of us. With technology advances, as a society, we have learned how to make the best use of it. Today, you can order all necessities online. In today’s world of fast-paced convenience, healthcare is also a necessity. Thus, the best clinics around you have launched dedicated services for Blood Sample Collection At Home.
The Process Of Blood Sample Collection
The general blood sample collection process is referred to as venepuncture. The capillary blood is obtained from your fingertips in adults. However, during home blood sample collection the tester uses a microsampling device that absorbs the blood sample. This process is simple and comfortable, as opposed to venepuncture.
What Will Your Tester Carry?
Your tester will need an assortment of medical equipment they’ll need to carry to complete your test. Their set of equipment includes:
- Safety needles of 22g or less, butterfly needles of 21g or less
- Adequate amount of fresh syringes, a vacutainer tube holder
- A transfer device for blood collection tubes that, are designed to draw a predetermined volume of blood,
- Tourniquets that are single-use, disposable, and latex-free
- Antiseptic, preferably individually packed isopropyl alcohol with 70% concentration
- A 2×2 gauze and sharps disposal container accepted by the MoHFW
Thus, we recommend you opt for a Home Sample Collection from one of the best clinics in your area today. Such clinics employ professionals who are akin with the process and can maintain adequate safety standards.
Why Is Home Collection Essential?
The importance of home sample collection has risen due to the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic. A total of 85 % of physicians in 2020 stated that they were seeing their patients via virtual interactions. Additionally, 77% of the physicians supported the transition to administering telemedicine-based treatments.
Thus, home sample collection has become a necessity of the times. This is why we recommend you search for leading medical clinics in your state or region and get a blood test scheduled right away!
- Accessibility is the first key benefit of this system. Remote blood collection allows a patient sitting at home to get their sample collected easily. You can be living very far off from the best healthcare services, but still, get your blood collected by them.
- Comfort is the key to a good healthcare experience. And, here’s nothing more comfortable than getting your blood sample collected from home. Additionally, the professionals use easy-to-use and carry equipment that makes your experience seamless.
- It is safe in today’s turbulent environment. The process offers safety and reduces contact between people. Especially, a patient already suffering from a health issue is more vulnerable to the impact of COVID-19. That’s why blood sample collection at home is a great alternative.
Thus, we recommend you search for the best clinic online and book your appointment right away!
What Kind Of Clinic Should You Choose?
The best clinics in the country have state-of-the-art facilities and infrastructure. Additionally, they only employ certified professionals for blood sample collection. Your tests will be done in a dedicated lab, ensuring the accuracy of test results. Furthermore, such a clinic employs some of the best doctors, physicians, etc. This gives you accessibility to top-of-the-line medical care in India. Furthermore, your test results are conveyed online via your email or sent to you by post. Thus, the telemedicine experience is integrated by the best healthcare clinics in India.
The COVID-19 pandemic is far from over. At such a time, vulnerable patients need the best protection they can get. That’s why we recommend getting an appointment for blood sample collection at home. Making an appointment is quite simple and easy. Log on, to the website of the best medical clinic in India. Fill in all relevant and necessary details like name, email, mobile number, address, etc. Then you’ll need to select the time and date for the collection of the blood sample. Finally, you’ll be required to upload your prescription to book an appointment. Get a sample collected from the convenience of your home and stay safe.
Read more at :