The global contactless payments market is projected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 21.09% during the forecast period 2021-2027, according to the new report published by Gen Consulting Company.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global contactless payments market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, company share of market leaders, growth rate and market segments.
The ‘Global Contactless Payments Market 2021-2027’ is segmented on the basis of device type, and application, and region. The contactless payments market is segmented as below:
By Device Type:
– PoS terminals
– Smart cards
– Smartphones & wearables
– Consumer electronics
– North America
– Middle East and Africa (MEA)
– South America
Request for Sample Report @ https://www.kenresearch.com/sample-report.php?Frmdetails=NDc2MTgw
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the contactless payments market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include Ingenico Group SA, On Track Innovations Ltd., Thales Group, VeriFone Holdings, Inc., Wirecard AG, among others.
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2017 to 2027 considering 2020 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global contactless payments market.
– To classify and forecast the ‘Global Contactless Payments Market’ based on device type, and application, and region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global contactless payments market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global contactless payments market.
– To conduct pricing analysis for the global contactless payments market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global contactless payments market.
Ankur Gupta, Head Marketing & Communications