Noise, Vibration And Harshness (NVH) Testing Global Market Report 2022 by The Business Research Company is the most comprehensive report available on the market, being wide-ranging both in terms of chronology and geography. It covers the historic period – 2016-2021, and the forecast period – 2022-2026, with additional forecasts for 2026-2031. The report helps gain a truly global perspective as it covers 60 geographies, focusing on major economies in each region – Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, Africa.
TBRC’s market report includes a chapter on the COVID-19 impact on the noise, vibration and harshness (NVH) testing industry, which gives valuable insights on supply chain disruptions, logistical challenges, and other economic implications of the virus on the market and how companies can strategize to bounce back from it. With updated market numbers according to the effects of the coronavirus, the report provides the most accurate expected NVH testing market growth numbers from 2022-2031.
Request a Sample of the report:
The global noise, vibration & harshness testing market size is expected to grow from $1.89 billion in 2021 to $2.01 billion in 2022 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.1%. The global NVH testing market share is expected to grow to $2.56 billion in 2026 at a CAGR of 6.3%.
View more on the report:
The Noise, Vibration And Harshness (NVH) Testing Global Market Report 2022-31 by The Business Research Company evaluates NVH testing market size, growth rate, drivers, NVH testing industry trends, and major companies.
The NVH testing market segments in the report are:
1) By Type: Hardware, Software
2) By Application: Impact Hammer Testing and Powertrain NVH Testing, Environmental Noise Measurement, Pass-By Noise Testing, Noise Source Mapping, Sound Intensity Measurement and Sound Quality Testing, Building Acoustics, Mechanical Vibration Testing, Product Vibration Testing
3) By End-User: Automotive and Transportation, Aerospace and Defense, Power Generation, Consumer Electronics, Construction, Others
The table of contents in TBRC’s noise, vibration and harshness (NVH) testing market report includes:
- Executive Summary
2. Noise, Vibration And Harshness (NVH) Testing Market Characteristics
3. Noise, Vibration And Harshness (NVH) Testing Market Trends And Strategies
4. Impact Of COVID-19 On Noise, Vibration And Harshness (NVH) Testing Market
5. Noise, Vibration And Harshness (NVH) Testing Market Size And Growth
27. Competitive Landscape And Company Profiles Of The Noise, Vibration And Harshness (NVH) Testing Market
28. Key Mergers And Acquisitions Of The Noise, Vibration And Harshness (NVH) Testing Market
29. Future Outlook and Potential Analysis Of The Noise, Vibration And Harshness (NVH) Testing Market
About The Business Research Company:
The Business Research Company is a market intelligence firm that excels in company, market, and consumer research. Located globally it has specialist consultants in a wide range of industries including manufacturing, healthcare, financial services, chemicals, and technology. It has offices in the UK, the US and India and a network of trained researchers in 20+ countries globally.
Get a quick glimpse of our services here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC24_fI0rV8cR5DxlCpgmyFQ
The Business Research Company
Europe: +44 207 1930 708
Asia: +91 88972 63534
Americas: +1 315 623 0293