The Business Research Company’s Synthetic Biology Global Market Report 2023 is the most detailed report available on the market, including broad forecast periods and multiple geographies. The report covers the historic period – 2010-2021, and the forecast period – 2023-2032. The Synthetic Biology Global Market Report 2023 evaluates synthetic biology market size, growth rate, drivers, trends, and major companies.
The report provides a global perspective by covering 60 geographies and focusing on major economies in each region – Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, Africa.
Request A Free Sample Of The Report (Includes Graphs And Tables):
The global synthetic biology market will grow from $13.11 billion in 2022 to $17.07 billion in 2023 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 30.2%. The Russia-Ukraine war disrupted the chances of global economic recovery from the COVID-19 pandemic, at least in the short term. The war between these two countries has led to economic sanctions on multiple countries, a surge in commodity prices, and supply chain disruptions, causing inflation across goods and services and affecting many markets across the globe. The global synthetic biology market is expected to grow to $39.12 billion in 2027 at a CAGR of 23.0%.
The synthetic biology market segments in the report are:
1) By Technology: Nucleotide Synthesis And Sequencing, Bioinformatics, Microfluidics, Genetic Engineering
2) By Application: Pharmaceuticals And Diagnostics, Chemicals, Biofuels, Bioplastics, Other Applications
3) By Product Type: Oligonucleotides, Enzymes, Cloning and Assembly Kits, Xeno-nucleic Acids (XNA), Chassis Organism
Get More Information On The Synthetic Biology Market Report:
The table of contents in TBRC’s synthetic biology market report includes:
1. Executive Summary
2. Synthetic Biology Market Characteristics
3. Synthetic Biology Market Trends And Strategies
4. Synthetic Biology Market – Macro Economic Scenario
5. Synthetic Biology Market Size And Growth
27. Synthetic Biology Market Competitive Landscape And Company Profiles
28. Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The Synthetic Biology Market
29. Synthetic Biology Market Future Outlook and Potential Analysis
Here is a list of similar reports by The Business Research Company:
Learn About Us:
The Business Research Company is a market intelligence firm that pioneers in market, company, and consumer research. TBRC’s specialist consultants are located globally and are experts in a wide range of industries that include healthcare, manufacturing, financial services, chemicals, and technology. The firm has offices located in the UK, the US, and India, along with a network of proficient researchers in 28 countries.
The Business Research Company
Europe: +44 207 1930 708
Asia: +91 88972 63534
Americas: +1 315 623 0293
Follow Us On:
Healthcare Blog: https://healthcareresearchreports.com/
Global Market Model: https://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/global-market-model