The global home and garden pesticides market size is expected to be worth around US$ 12.80 billion by 2030, according to a new report by Vision Research Reports.
The global home and garden pesticides market size was valued at US$ 9.36 billion in 2020 and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 7.0% during forecast period 2021 to 2030.
Home And Garden Pesticides Market (By Type: Herbicides, Insecticides, Fungicides, Fumigants; By Application: Garden, Household) – Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, Revenue, Regional Outlook 2021 – 2030
Get Sample Copy of This Report@https://www.visionresearchrepo…
|Market Size||USD 12.80 billion by 2030|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 7.0% From 2021 to 2030|
|Forecast Period||2021 to 2030|
|Segments Covered||Type, Application|
|Regional Scope||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa|
|Companies Mentioned||Central Garden & Pet Company; Johnson & Sons Inc.; Bayer AG; The Scotts Company LLC; Syngenta; Organic Laboratories, Inc.; Reckitt Benckiser Group PLC; DuPont de Nemours, Inc.; BASF SE; Willert Home Products|
Growing inclination towards landscaping and gardening activities and increased investment in the development of urban green space in North America are some of the factors driving the market demand. The fact that many communities place a high value on having well-kept yards that necessitate adequate pest management in gardens, lawns, and other outdoor areas influences lawn and garden pesticide demand.
- Central Garden & Pet Company
- Johnson & Sons Inc.
- Bayer AG
- The Scotts Company LLC
- Organic Laboratories, Inc.
- Reckitt Benckiser Group PLC
- DuPont de Nemours, Inc.
- BASF SE
- Willert Home Products
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
- North America
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Home And Garden Pesticides are as follows:
- History Year: 2017-2020
- Base Year: 2021
- Forecast Year 2021 to 2030
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
– Market segmentation analysis including qualitative and quantitative research incorporating the impact of economic and policy aspects
– Regional and country level analysis integrating the demand and supply forces that are influencing the growth of the market.
– Market value USD Million and volume Units Million data for each segment and sub-segment
– Competitive landscape involving the market share of major players, along with the new projects and strategies adopted by players in the past five years
– Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players