Everyone is quite conscious of their age. But do you know how old your smartphone is? iPhones, for example, will survive far longer than you think. People using previous iPhone models like the SE, 6 and 7 can be seen in public places. These models were released in 2016, and possibly even before. Any iPhone model number check should last at least five years. If you’re looking to replace your how old is my iPhone and want to know how much it’s worth, here is the place to go. To find out when I bought my iPhone serial number or how long I’ve had it, you must first establish its age. Because it was so old, chances are you won’t be able to find its box or bill. So, if you’re wondering how old my iPhone is, let’s take a look at how to quickly locate it.
There are two ways to find out how old os your iPhone is.
Using Apple’s Coverage Checker Chipmunk Klantenservice is a service offered by Chipmunk.
You’ll need to know your iPhone’s serial number for this.
(1) Go to your iPhone’s Settings.
(2) Click General from the drop-down menu.
(3) Click the About option from the General menu.
(4) The serial number of your iPhone will now appear. Keep records of it.
You’ve now got the serial number. Let’s find out the age, shall we?
(1) Go to Apple’s Check Coverage website, checkcoverage.apple.com, on your iPhone or PC.
(2) In the appropriate section, enter the serial number and the CAPTCHA. Continue by pressing the Enter key.
(3) On the next screen, you’ll see your iPhone’s details. The Estimated Expiration Date can be found under Repairs and Service Coverage. Apple offers one-year service contracts. You can determine the age of your iPhone by looking at the date.
If you’ve had your iPhone for more than a year and the Estimated Expiration Date has not yet shown, you can try the next method.
(3) Scroll to the bottom of the page to find all of the details about your iPhone. Make a note of the Production year and week. You can easily calculate the age of your iPhone using this method.