Amazon launched a kindle in 2007 since then they are providing us with the best and updated novels and mostly all kinds of reading stuff.
It is tough to cancel a kindle subscription. Amazon made it clear they don’t want to lose their customers at any cost. Don’t worry we will help you to cancel kindle unlimited subscription.
Have you faced drawbacks of kindle like paying extra for some books even after taking a subscription, not being able to find your downloaded books after changing your password, or not getting enough time to complete a book before the month ends of the subscription? These types of situations made users want to cancel kindle unlimited subscription.
It’s also worth noting that even as your account could be canceled, you may nevertheless have to get admission to your borrowed titles until your subscription expires. Canceling your subscription will not make you lose your subscription facilities. You can get kindle refunds.
Steps to Cancel Your Kindle Unlimited Subscription
If you want to cancel your kindle unlimited subscription follow these step
- Log into your Amazon account on your selected browser on a PC or Mac.
- Open the amazon menu by clicking on the bar mentioned in the upper left
- Click on “Shop by Category.”
- Now under the “Shop by Category go-to option “Kindle E-readers & Books”
- Click on “Kindle Store”
- Click “Kindle Unlimited”
- Click “Manage your membership”
- This will convey to your account information in your Kindle Unlimited Membership. You could be capable of seeing your cutting-edge club plan, borrowed items, and price settings. Click on “Cancel Kindle Unlimited Membership” below the price settings on the left-hand side.
- Amazon will affirm whether or not or now no longer need to cancel your subscription on the subsequent page. You’ll be capable of viewing your borrowed titles, which you may have to get right of entry to till your club expires. Click the yellow “Continue to cancel” choice to finish the process.
Why kindle is Losing its Subscribers so Much?
Kindle is meant to provide books, newspapers, magazines, novels, comics, basically all the reading stuff. So why kindle is losing its subscriber here are some reasons;
- No color: image in kindle is mostly black and white which creates a lack of interest
- Eyes strain: kindle does provide e-Ink rather than blue light which is less harmful to the eyes but still, affects adversely. If you are a regular reader you will note it soon. Paper books and herbal mild are less difficult to the eyes and a few research display that those who examine with reflected, herbal mild rather than back-lit mild may also keep extra of what they examine.
- Not feel like a book: even though kindle does provide a special effect of sound and page-turning effects still there is lack of feel and touch of a book. People who like to read books love their physical touch even the smell of books. You can’t just add stuff like this in digital or e-books.
- Dependable: Kindle is dependent on electricity which is a disadvantage for people who like to read and travel. If you didn’t download your reading stuff you can’t use it without the internet. What if you are traveling from the tunnel you just miss your connection.
- Hard to share: The system of sharing or lending books is very hard in kindle. It is very complicated. We all love to recommend stuff we like so that our loved ones also read it. Kindle promised its user that they will add this feature soon.
What is Kindle Newsstand?
Kindle newsstand has the best digital magazine and newspaper. A newsstand means a stall that sells newspapers and magazines. Amazon creates a separate function for its newspaper and magazine readers.
Kindle Newsstand lets you subscribe to magazines and newspapers right from your iPad and iPhone.
How to Cancel the Kindle Newsstand?
If you don’t want kindle newsstand service anymore we will help you to cancel kindle newsstand subscription
Follow the following step
- Step 1st, click on Your Memberships & Subscriptions.
- Step 2, click on the subscription.
- Step3, Click the Settings button after a subscription.
- Step4, To flip auto-renewal on or off, pick out Cancel subscription or pick out Manage subscription options