QuickBooks Error 3371 Status Code 11118 is an error user face while activating the desktop version of QuickBooks. This is an error you may face when you try to activate QuickBooks on a different computer with the old activated license. This error can also show up when you try to reinstall QuickBooks on the same PC. This blog will discuss the solutions and causes for this error.
Suppose you can’t follow all the technical steps given below, contact the Team of QuickBooks Professionals at +1 800-579-9430
Causes of Status Code-11118 in QuickBooks
- Antivirus or third-party programs modify or delete QuickBooks application files that can lead to this error.
- Using an ancient or old version of QuickBooks.
- MSXML Component is crucial for the functioning of QuickBooks. Any damage to MSXML component can cause this error to act up.
- Missing or destroyed QB registration. dat file.
Read more :- QuickBooks unrecoverable error
Solutions For Error 3371[Status Code-11118]
Follow the methods given below to resolve status code -11118.
QuickBooks Tool Hub
- QuickBooks Tool Hub can effectively resolve this error. For that, you can first download and install QuickBooks Tool Hub.
- From the Taskbar, quit QuickBooks.
- Download the newest version of QuickBooks.
- Run the downloaded file, which is QuickBooksToolHub.exe.
- Now follow the installation steps, and when done with the installation, double-click on the QuickBooks Tool Hub icon.
- Now when the tool is open, choose Installation issues from the left menu.
- Click on 3371 Error Fix.
- Click on OK. Try to access the file in QuickBooks Desktop once again.
Sort Destroyed QBregistration. dat file
- Exit QuickBooks.
- Open Task Manager. Press Ctrl, Shift, and Delete simultaneously to open Task Manager.
- In the Processes tab, right-click on QBW32.exe. Click End Process Tree.
- Now click on OK.
- Open Run Command Window and look for EntitlementDataStore.ecml file. You have to type a particular command in the command window to search for the file.
- Click on Yes to confirm and open QuickBooks.
This blog discussed the causes and solutions for QuickBooks Error 3371 Status Code 11118.Try all these methods step-by-step for a quick recovery. Some other things you can attempt are to register the MSXML File, repair damaged MSXML files, and install the MSXML.msi file.
In case of any query or doubt caused by this error, contact the QuickBooks Professional Team at +1 800-579-9430.
How to fix QuickBooks error 6144 82