Instagram (from Facebook) allows you to create and share your photos, stories, and videos with the friends and followers you care about. Connect with friends, share what you’re up to, or see what’s new from others all over the world. Explore our community where you can feel free to be yourself and share everything from your daily moments to life’s highlights.
- INSTA Reels bring you a new way to create and discover entertaining short videos. You can watch, like, comment, and share Reels videos in a dedicated space in Explore.
- *Watch & create short clips up to 15 seconds long with INSTA Reels.
- Add special effects, background music, face filters, emojis, and stickers to bring your ideas to life
- Upload your creative video clips and expand your audience with Explore
- Enjoy millions of entertaining, funny, and informative videos
- Watch & share any Instagram Reels video with your friends
Use Instagram to:
- Post photos and videos (even to Facebook) you want to keep on your profile grid. Edit them with filters and creative tools and combine multiple clips into one video.
- Share multiple photos (as many as you want!) to your story. Bring them to life with text and drawing tools. They disappear after 24 hours and won’t appear on your profile or in your feed.
- Go live to connect with your friends and followers right now. When you’re done, live stories disappear.
- Send disappearing text messages and posts from your feed to groups and friends with Instagram Direct.
- Watch stories and live videos from the people you follow in a bar at the top of your feed.
- Discover stories, portraits, and videos you might like and follow new accounts on the Explore tab.
- Edit photos with free, custom-designed filters with Instagram.
- Improve photos with 10 advanced productive tools to change brightness, contrast, and saturation as well as shadows, highlights, and perspective.
- Find people to follow based on the accounts and photos they already love.
- Instantly share photos and videos on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, and other social networks.
- Connect with Instagram users all over the world and keep up with their posts.
- Send private photo and video messages directly to friends.
Latest Version of the Instagram App:
You can either update from the play store to the latest 2019 Instagram updates with added filters and features. Because filters are the most important and charming features of Instagram. That’s why most of the updates tend to hover around filter updates. You can also check out Youtube for Insta Hacks and filter features if you are new to the Insta world.
Technical file information:
Package name: com.instagram.android
Version: 220.127.116.11.115 (323503565)
File size: 44.8 MB
Updated: March 9, 2022
Minimum Android version: Android 5.0 (Lollipop, API 21)
How to Use?
The first time you launch Instagram for Android, you will be introduced with all feature that it offers. Completing your profile should be the top priority. Upload your best image on your account. In order to post your first photo, go to the home page and tap on the plus icon. Is should be located in the middle section of lower row on the interface. Select the image from the drive of your smartphone. It is optional to add a description about the image. Besides the description, you can also add the location of image captured or tag your friend.
Social media application will not be completed without the friendship feature. In order to follow other people, search for their username by using the search feature. Some of them might have a private profile. It means that you cannot view their posts. It requires their confirmation after you follow them. You can also do the same thing by going to the setting section. You will be notified once other people follow your account or you get another update.
You can also download: