Liver Cirrhosis Diagnostic Tests: Introduction
- Liver cirrhosis, also called hepatic cirrhosis, is a progressive chronic medical condition characterized by the development of scar tissues in replacement with healthy liver tissues
- In liver cirrhosis, healthy liver tissues are destroyed and replaced by scar tissue, and the condition starts blocking of blood flow through the liver
- Liver cirrhosis is primarily caused by underlying liver diseases such as hepatitis, fatty liver disease, toxic metals, and excessive alcoholism
- Symptoms of liver cirrhosis do not appear in the primary stages of the disease; however, the normal functioning of the liver is affected as the disease progresses, leading to the exhibition of symptoms. The common symptoms of liver cirrhosis include loss of appetite, weight loss, visibility of blood capillaries on the skin and upper abdomen, pain in the abdomen, and nausea.
- Diagnosis of liver disease is carried out by various tests, which includes blood tests, imaging tests, biopsy tests, and endoscopy tests
Read Report Overview – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/liver-cirrhosis-diagnostic-tests-market.html
Liver Cirrhosis Diagnostic Tests Market: Key Drivers
- High prevalence and rise in incidence of liver disorders such as hepatitis, fatty liver disease, and excessive alcoholism across the globe are key factors driving the liver cirrhosis diagnostic tests market
- For instance, around 2 billion people across the globe are estimated to have either had or currently living with some form of hepatitis viral infection. According to World Health Organization, in 2016 around 399,000 people died worldwide due to hepatitis C, liver cirrhosis, and hepatocellular carcinoma.
- Technological advancements in diagnostic tools, such biopsy tests, imaging tests, and endoscopic tests and a rise in the demand for liver cirrhosis tests are estimated to contribute to propel the market during the forecast period
- High cost of imaging tests and lack of skilled professionals in low and middle income countries are likely to restrain the market during the forecast period
Liver Biopsy Tests Segment to be Highly Attractive
- In terms of tests, the global market can be segmented into blood tests, biopsy tests, and imaging tests. The liver biopsy tests segment is projected to dominate the global market during the forecast period.
- Liver biopsy tests involve extraction of a tissue sample from the liver for clinical examination. The liver biopsy procedure is usually performed by fine needle aspiration using endoscopic ultrasound for the detailed examination liver.
- The biopsy test is considered as the gold standard as this technique helps detect a wide range of liver diseases without the need for repeated samplings. Moreover, easy sampling and diagnosis owing to technological advancements have led to the wide acceptance of this test among end-users
Request COVID Analysis on Liver Cirrhosis Diagnostic Tests Market – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=78924
Diagnostic Laboratories to be Highly Attractive Segment
- Based on end-user, the global liver cirrhosis diagnostics tests market can be classified into hospitals, diagnostic laboratories, and academic and research institutes. The diagnostic laboratories segment is projected to dominate the global market during the forecast period.
- Presence of a large numbers of diagnostic laboratories, easy availability and accessibility of test at these centers, and low cost are major factors that are likely to drive the diagnostic laboratories segment in the near future
- Rapid increase in the number of diagnostic laboratories in emerging economies, such as South Korea, India, China and Brazil, and foreign direct investments in diagnostic laboratories are factors that are likely to offer significant opportunity for expansion of the segment of the market during the forecast period.
Pre Book Liver Cirrhosis Diagnostic Tests Market Report – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=78924<ype=S
Asia Pacific Liver Cirrhosis Diagnostics Market to Expand Rapidly
- In terms of region, the global liver cirrhosis diagnostics market can be split into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America is likely to dominate the global market during the forecast period. High prevalence of hepatitis and fatty liver disease and rise in geriatric population are key factors that are expected to boost the market in the region during the forecast period.
- The liver cirrhosis diagnostics market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at a notable CAGR during the forecast period. Rapid expansion of the market in the region can be ascribed to a rise in incidence rate of hepatitis disease and excessive alcoholism in densely populated countries, such as India and China, and improvement of healthcare infrastructure in the region.
- Significant expansion of the healthcare industry, easy access to healthcare facilities, and increase in investments in healthcare by leading players in Asia Pacific are expected to fuel the market in the region in the near future
Key Players Operating in Global Liver Cirrhosis Diagnostics Tests Market
- The global liver cirrhosis diagnostics tests market is fragmented, with a large number of global players holding a majority share. Prominent players operating in the global liver cirrhosis diagnostic tests market include:
- Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings
- Hologic Inc.
- Olympus Corporation
- Stryker Corporation
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Canon Medical Systems Corporation
- Argon Medical Devices, Inc.
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through adhoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key to help enterprises reach right decision.
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY – 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453