Increasing demand for better medical device management in the healthcare industry and rising need for automatic data entry systems in healthcare facilities are key factors driving market growth.
Market Trend – Rising implementation of health information exchange solutions in healthcare industry.
The global medical device connectivity market size reached USD 1.49 Billion in 2020 and is expected to register a CAGR of 24.3%, during the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Global medical device connectivity market revenue is expected to expand significantly during the forecast period due to increasing demand for better medical device management in the healthcare industry. Rising need for automatic data entry systems in healthcare facilities is expected to further boost global medical device connectivity market growth. Increasing implementation of health information exchange solutions in the healthcare industry is also expected to boost market growth going ahead. However, concerns regarding cyber-attacks and high deployment costs of medical device connectivity systems are key factors expected to hamper growth of the global medical device connectivity market to a certain extent during the forecast period.
The report studies the historical data of the Medical Device Connectivity market and offers valuable information about the key segments and sub-segments, revenue generation, demand and supply scenario, trends, and other vital aspects. The report offers an accurate forecast estimation of the Medical Device Connectivity industry based on the recent technological and research advancements. The study further explores and provides an in-depth analysis of current market dynamics and recent trends, focusing on various key factors and potential growth opportunities and risks. The report focuses on leading regions and their major countries to anticipate market growth in the forecast years.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/medical-device-connectivity-market
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
The report offers insightful information about the market dynamics of the Medical Device Connectivity market. It offers SWOT analysis, PESTEL analysis, and Porter’s Five Forces analysis to present a better understanding of the Medical Device Connectivity market, competitive landscape, factors affecting it, and to predict the growth of the industry. It also offers the impact of various market factors along with the effects of the regulatory framework on the growth of the Medical Device Connectivity market.
Key market players include Infosys Limited, Cisco Systems, Inc., Medtronic plc, Cerner Corporation, Digi International Inc., Lantronix, Inc., Masimo Corporation, Stryker Corporation, Qualcomm Inc., and Baxter International Inc.
Objectives of the Report:
- Analysis and estimation of the Medical Device Connectivity market size and share for the projected period of 2020-2027
- Study of current and emerging trends, restraints, drivers, opportunities, challenges, growth prospects, and risks of the global Medical Device Connectivity market
- Analysis of the growth prospects for the stakeholders and investors through the study of the promising segments
- Strategic recommendations to the established players and new entrants to capitalize on the emerging growth opportunities
Emergen Research has segmented the global medical device connectivity market on the basis of solution, service, technology, end-use, and region.
Solution Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Interface Devices
- Telemetry Systems
- Connectivity Hubs
- Medical Device Integration
Service Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Support & Maintenance
- Implementation & Integration
Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Ambulatory Care Centers
- Diagnostic & Imaging Centers
- Home Healthcare Centers
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are a growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.