The global Near Infrared (NIR) spectroscopy market size is expected to reach USD 437.3 Million at a steady CAGR of 6.2% in 2028, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Near infrared spectroscopy market revenue growth is driven by steady rise in demand for specific tests and improved quality results. The technology offers various advantages and is used extensively in fields such as food, pharmacy, chemicals, and agriculture which is driving market revenue growth to a significant extent currently.
Global Near Infrared Spectroscopy Market Research Report and Forecast to 2028 is an investigative report providing an extensive study of the global Near Infrared Spectroscopy market with regards to market size, market share, current and emerging trends, and latest technological developments. The report also sheds light on the competitive landscape of the Near Infrared Spectroscopy market on the global and regional scale, along with a thorough forecast estimation to 2028.
To know more about the report, click here @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/near-infrared-spectroscopy-market
Near infrared spectroscopy is among the most widely used analytical techniques in control of food and quality testing. Contamination of food is the most common cause of concerns globally. According to the World Health Organization, there are approximately 200 types of diseases as a result of consumption of contaminated food every year. It is also estimated that more than 600 million people fall ill from intake of unsafe food and approximately 420,000 die every year due to the same. Contaminated food is a major cause of concern and application of near infrared spectroscopy to test the quality of food is driving growth of the near infrared spectroscopy market revenue.
Emergen Research has segmented the global near infrared spectroscopy market on the basis of modality, technology, application, and region:
- Modality Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Dispersive Infrared Spectroscopy
- Fourier Transform Infrared (FT-IR) Spectroscopy
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Medical uses
- Astronomical Spectroscopy
- Remote Monitoring
- Particle Measurement
- Material Science
- Industrial uses
The Global Near Infrared Spectroscopy Market is highly consolidated due to the presence of a large number of companies across this industry. The report discusses the current market standing of these companies, their past performances, demand and supply graph, production and consumption patterns, sales network, distribution channels, and growth opportunities in the market at length. The report scrutinizes the strategic approach of key market players towards expanding their product offerings and fortifying their market foothold.
Based on the competitive landscape, the market report analyzes the key companies operating in the industry:
Agilent Technologies, PerkinElmer, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Bruker Corp., Hitachi Ltd., Shimadzu Corporation, Carl Zeiss AG, JASCO International Co., Ltd., Horiba Ltd., and Lumex Instruments.
Detailed Regional Analysis covers:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia-Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Key Benefits of Buying the Global Near Infrared Spectroscopy Report:
- Comprehensive analysis of the changing competitive landscape
- Assists in decision making processes for the businesses along with detailed strategic planning methodologies
- The report offers an 8-year forecast and assessment of the Global Near Infrared Spectroscopy Market
- Helps in understanding the key product segments and their estimated growth rate
- In-depth analysis of market drivers, restraints, trends, and opportunities
- Comprehensive regional analysis of the Global Near Infrared Spectroscopy Market
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the customization of the report, please get in touch with us, and our team will ensure the report is suited to your requirements.
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are a growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.