The global operating room (OR) integration systems market is a huge market comprised of various product types used in an operating room. These include products for visualization, lighting, imaging, OR integration software, and other products such as insufflators, medical printing devices, and OR communication and control systems.
While conventional ORs possessed all the equipment required for an operating room to function, the lack of communication among the various components is one of the major drawbacks that led to the rising interest in implementing integrated operating rooms. Integrated ORs consist of a centralized console that integrates all the components of an OR, such as imaging, visualization, and visualization systems, among others.
The global operating room integration systems market report highlights that the market was valued at $11,763.6 million in 2021 and is expected to reach $21,546.1 million by the end of 2031. The market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.28% during the forecast period from 2022 to 2031.
Global Operating Room Integration Systems Market (by Type)
The global operating room integration market has been segmented based on the type of OR into three major segments, namely, hybrid OR, integrated OR, and digital OR.
Global Operating Room Integration Systems Market (by Component)
The global operating room integration systems market has been segmented based on components into five major segments, namely, OR visualization, OR lighting, OR imaging, OR integration software, and other OR integration products.
The OR visualization component comprises a wide range of products such as OR displays, camera systems, video solutions, and surgical light sources. OR lighting segment comprises OR surgical lights, which help in the illumination of the surgical site for enhanced visualization during a surgical procedure. OR imaging consists of intraoperative imaging modalities that enable the patient to be imaged in the same operating room where the surgery is being held. OR integration software solutions help to reduce the complexity of the OR environment by seamlessly integrating different components within the OR and giving control to the surgeon over an intuitive interface. The other OR integration products market comprises products such as insufflators, medical printers, OR control, and communication solutions.
Global Operating Room Integration Systems Market (by Region)
The different regions covered under the global operating room integration market include North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Rest-of-the-World.
North America and Europe are two of the largest markets for operating room integration, while developing countries are expected to register strong growth in their adoption shortly.
Key Market Players and Competition Synopsis
Some of the key players operating in the market include Arthrex Inc., CONMED Corporation, Doricon, Dragerwerk AG & Co. KGaA, Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Corporation Limited, Getinge AB, Hill-Rom Holdings (Trumpf Medical), Integra Life Sciences Holdings Corporation, KARL STORZ Se & Co. KG, Olympus Corporation, Richard Wolf GmbH, Skytron, LLC, STERIS plc, Canon Inc., Koninklijke Philips N.V., General Electric Company, and Siemens Healthineers AG.
In the past few years, the global operating room integration systems market has witnessed several strategic and technological developments undertaken by the different market players to attain their respective market shares in this emerging domain. Some of the strategies covered in this segment are funding activities, mergers and acquisitions (M&A), partnerships, alliances, business expansions, regulatory and legal activities, and new offerings. The preferred strategy for companies has been regulatory and legal activities followed by partnerships and business expansions
Key Questions Answered in the Global Operating Room Integration Systems Market Report
• What are the major market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global operating room (OR) integration market?
• What are the emerging trends within the global OR integration systems market?
• How is each segment of the global OR integration market expected to grow during the forecast period, and what is the anticipated revenue generated by each of the segments by the end of 2031?
• What are the significant developmental strategies implemented by the major players in order to sustain in the competitive market? What are the key regulatory bodies controlling the entry of OR integration products to the market?
• What are the major OR equipment primarily being integrated with an operating room environment? What is the primary role of different visualization systems in an OR setting?
• Who are the leading players with significant offerings to the global OR integration systems market? What is the current market dominance for each of these leading players?
• What is the expected compound annual growth rate (CAGR) expected to be witnessed by the leading players in the market during the forecast period 2022-2031? Which integration systems are anticipated to have the most promising growth?
• What are the major country-wise trends pertaining to the adoption of hybrid, integrated, and digital ORs in the global OR integration market?
• Who are the key manufacturers in the global OR integration systems market, and what are their contributions?
• What is the growth potential of the global OR integration systems market in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Rest-of-the-World?
• What are the end user perceptions in the global OR integration systems market?
• What is the patent filing trend in the global OR integration systems market?
• What is the financial analysis and cost considerations in setting up an integrated hybrid operating room in comparison to a conventional OR?
• What is the global OR integration systems market segmentation by application?
Request Sample- https://bisresearch.com/requestsample?id=1274&type=download
How This Report Can Add Value
Assuming that the reader is a developer of OR integration components and software, they will be able to do the following:
• Understand their position as compared to some of the key players in the market
• Stay updated with novel technology integration, features, and the latest developments in the market
• Understand the impact of COVID-19 on the adoption of integrated OR and the entry barriers as a result of it
• Gain insights into which regions to target globally based on factors such as the amount of technology integration in operating rooms
• Gain insights into the end-user perception concerning the adoption of operating room integration
• Identify some of the key players in the market and understand their valuable contribution
BIS Related Studies