The global predictive and prescriptive analytics market is forecast to reach a market size of USD 64.58 Billion by 2028, and register a significantly high CAGR, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Revenue growth of the global predictive and prescriptive analytics market is expected to increase significantly during the forecast period due to increasing demand for data-driven decision-making solutions. Rising adoption of business intelligence and analytics solutions across different industries and sectors is another major factor expected to further boost growth of the global predictive and prescriptive analytics market during the forecast period.
Factors influencing the growth of the Predictive and Prescriptive Analytics market and impacting the growth of the industry are studied extensively in the report. The report considers the COVID-19 pandemic as one of the key influencing factors of the Predictive and Prescriptive Analytics market. The report discusses in detail the positive and negative impact of the pandemic on the Predictive and Prescriptive Analytics industry. The supply chain disruptions and economic volatility have altered the dynamics of the Predictive and Prescriptive Analytics industry. The report explores the effects of the pandemic on the market and its key segments and regions. It also offers a forecast estimation of the market growth in a post-COVID-19 scenario.
Click Here to Access Free sample PDF Copy of the Report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/490
Key Highlights of Report
- Solution segment is expected to lead in terms of revenue CAGR of 25.4% during the forecast period. This high growth rate can be attributed to increasing application of predictive and prescriptive analytics solutions for fraud detection, debt management, and risk management in various sectors.
- Cloud segment is projected to account for largest market share over the forecast period due to increasing adoption of cloud-based analytics solutions by end-user to efficiently collect, process, and transfer analyzed data.
- In terms of revenue contribution to the global predictive and prescriptive analytics market, the operation segment is projected to lead during the forecast period as a result of increasing demand for advanced solution to improve inventory planning across different industry.
The Predictive and Prescriptive Analytics research report also includes an insightful study of the prominent players of the industry along with their business overview, strategic planning, and business expansion plans adopted by them. This assists the readers and business owners in formulating strategic expansion and investment plans. The report focuses on mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, partnerships, corporate and government deals, and others. The report also talks about the expansions these prominent players are vying for in the key regions of the market. The report focuses on the detailed analysis of the technological and product developments undertaken by these companies.
Have a look at Report Description and Table of Contents of Market Report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/predictive-and-prescriptive-analytics-market
The key companies studied in the Predictive and Prescriptive Analytics report are:
Microsoft Corporation, Oracle Corporation, International Business Machines Corporation, SAP SE, SAS Institute Inc., Salesforce.com, Inc., Qliktech Inc., Tableau Software, Inc., TIBCO Software Inc., and Pegasystems Inc.
Make Payment [Buy your Exclusive copy] @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/490
On the basis of regional analysis, the market is segmented into the following regions: North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. The market is expected to be dominated by North American nations closely followed by European countries. Asia Pacific is expected to show a significant growth owing to recent advancements and rising investments in the R&D sector.
Emergen Research has segmented the global predictive and prescriptive analytics market on the basis of type, deployment, application, end-use, and region.
- Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2021–2028)
- Customer relationship management
- Fraud detection
- Risk management
- Performance management
- Deployment Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2021–2028)
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2021–2028)
- Human resource
- Talent analytics
- Sales & marketing
- Marketing analytics
- Behavioral analytics
- Collection analytics
- Distribution management
- Inventory planning
- Human resource
- End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2021–2028)
To get leading market solutions, visit the link below:
The report addresses the following key points:
- The report provides a forecast of market drivers, restraints, and future opportunities for the Predictive and Prescriptive Analytics market
- The report further analyses the changing market dynamics
- Regional analysis and segmentation of the market with analysis of the regions and segments expected to dominate the market growth
- Extensive competitive landscape mapping with profiles of the key competitors
- In-depth analysis of business strategies and collaborations such as mergers and acquisitions adopted by the key companies
- Revenue forecast, country scope, application insights, and product insights
Request customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/490
Thank you for reading our report. For any specific details on customization of this report, please get in touch with us. We will ensure the report you get is well-suited to your needs.
Explore more Emergen Research Reports @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/
Digital Scent Technologies Market
Mobile Satellite Services Market
Computer-Aided Diagnosis Market
Edge Analytics Market
Cloud Backup & Recovery Market
Photolithography Equipment Market
Wi-Fi as a Service Market
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights
Explore Our Custom Intelligence services | Growth Consulting Services
Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter | Blogs
Read Full Press Release @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/press-release/global-predictive-and-prescriptive-analytics-market
Predictive and Prescriptive Analytics Market Size,
Predictive and Prescriptive Analytics Market Demand,
Predictive and Prescriptive Analytics Market Growth,
Predictive and Prescriptive Analytics Market Revenue,
Predictive and Prescriptive Analytics Market Forecast,