If you are unable to understand the steps or resolve the error code on your own, you can reach out to us at 1.855.738.2784 and get assistance from our technical team.
What are the Common Triggers for QuickBooks Desktop Error 15103?
QuickBooks error message 15103 can arise due to the following possible reasons –
- Incorrectly configured Internet Explorer can lead to update issues in QB payroll.
- Your QuickBooks application is unable to verify the digital signature required to run the payroll function.
- Your QuickBooks Desktop application is not correctly installed, and the installation files might be damaged or missing.
- Essential Windows files, which are needed to run the QB application, are either missing or accidentally deleted from the system.
- Your Windows OS version has become outdated, and you need to update it to the latest release to perform QB updates.
- The firewall settings are incorrect, and the firewall is causing a blockage while running QuickBooks.
- Windows registry issues can also cause errors while performing the update process.
Recommended to read : QuickBooks Error 15240
Ways to Eliminate QuickBooks Update Error 15103
Solution 1 – Quick Fix your QuickBooks by Activating the Tool Hub
A lot of issues and glitches can be easily resolved by running the QuickBooks tool hub. You can activate the quick fix my program tool in the following manner –
- Download the QuickBooksToolHub.exe setup file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the Tool Hub utility on your PC.
- Open the QuickBooks Tool Hub and go to the Program Problems tab to activate the Quick Fix my Program tool and run a program repair.
- Check if the update error code is rectified, and if not, go to the Company File Issues tab to select the QuickBooks File Doctor utility.
- Browse your company file and select the Check your File and Network option to run a QB file repair.
- Click Continue and provide your admin password to complete the repair process and check the status of the error code 15103.
Recommended to read : QuickBooks Error 3371 Status Code 11118
Solution 2 – View the Digital Signature Certificate and Perform an Importation
QuickBooks error 15103 can be effectively removed by performing the steps provided in this blog. If the issue persists, you can contact us at 1.855.738.2784 and get assistance from our team of QB experts.
You may read also : QuickBooks Script Error