Issues like QuickBooks Error 1721 are common in the QB applications. However, it is a popular online tool and a desktop application, helping hundreds of businesses to simplify their accounting needs. It has been a top choice of industrial giants for quite some time now. Meanwhile, what’s important is to provide reliable solutions for every problem, and QuickBooks does it for every error. Follow the blog until the end to find the solution in detail.
Tackling an error in QuickBooks requires more than just a lucky fluke. If your first try has had no progress, it’s better to call for some extra support. Get it by dialing the toll-free number +1 800-417-5147 anytime.
What is QuickBooks Desktop Error 1721?
You can face the error 1721 when installing QuickBooks Desktop on your system. It is an issue associated with the Windows Installer package. It tells the user that Windows has damaged or corrupted system files that are preventing the installation of QuickBooks on your computer.
What are the causes behind the user search- “I am trying to fix QuickBooks error 1721”?
There are many reasons why your system cannot install QuickBooks due to error 1721. Here are some of it.
- A different version of the QuickBooks installed on the system hindering the installation of another QuickBooks version.
- The faulty Windows registry can also promote error code 1721.
- It can be the outdated Windows promoting the error, or some of the updates are pending still.
- The user account does not have administrative authority.
You may also read :- QuickBooks error 6150
What are the solutions for the Intuit QuickBooks Installer error 1721?
The following are the solutions to eliminate the QuickBooks error 1721 from your computer. Follow them step-by-step.
- Download QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool from Intuit’s website.
- Save the QBInstall file on the desktop of your computer.
- Terminate all the open programs via task manager, even QuickBooks.
- Now run the .exe file and wait for the diagnosis to finish.
- Restart your computer.
- Open the Settings and click on Accounts.
- Select Family & Other users and click on Add Someone else to this PC.
- Choose I don’t have this person’s sign-in information and click on Add a User without a Microsoft Account.
- Fill in the required information and select Next.
We would like to conclude this blog on QuickBooks Error 1721 here. We hope that the content of the post helps you to overcome the issue effectively, and you don’t have to face it in the near future. On a different note, if the mentioned solutions fail to do the trick, call on +1 800-417-5147 and get external support from a QB expert anytime.
Related Article :- QuickBooks error 6190 816