QuickBooks lead the digital accounting world by providing automated and straightforward solutions for small and medium-sized businesses. It has insurmountable potential to not only carry-on the daily tasks but also develop its interface to create a more user-friendly run. However, it has its own flaws that occur seldom but stop every moving piece altogether. Today, we will talk about such a defect, namely QuickBooks Error 20, and discuss its causes and solutions.
Printing-related issues in QuickBooks are always tricky to handle, especially when you are not a tech-geek. However, you can get expert assistance by calling on the toll-free number for error support +1 800-417-5147 anytime 24*7.
What is QuickBooks Activation Error 20?
The QB Desktop faces the QuickBooks error code 20 when printing PDF. The message reads, “Printer not activated.” It is a common issue for people who need to print invoices and cheques on a daily basis and can cause a troublesome hour for your tight schedule if not tackled quickly.
You may also read :- QuickBooks error 30114
What are the causes behind the QuickBooks PDF Converter Activation error 20?
There are numerous reasons why it is unable to convert PDF and getting error code- 20. Here are some of them.
- If you are using any version earlier than QuickBooks 2019, there might be compatibility issues with Windows 10.
- Your QuickBooks is outdated or lacking an update.
- The activation key is not updated.
- QuickBooks does not support printer drivers.
- Your QuickBooks Windows Registry has a few issues.
What are the solutions for the QuickBooks Error 20?
If your screen is showing, “Printer not activated error code- 20” while printing PDF, here are a few solutions that you can try out.
- Go to the registry editor by searching Regedit on your start search and add manual changes to it.
- Now open QuickBooks and go to the File menu.
- Export the registry and save it.
- Now make a restore point to apply the changes made in the registry.
- Wait till the process ends and click on OK.
- Go to Control Panel and select Programs and Features.
- Click on QuickBooks from the installed programs list and click on Changes.
- Start the repair process and restart the system after it ends.
At this point, we would like to end our article on QuickBooks Error 20 and its possible causes and solutions. We hope that the content written here matches your searched queries and at the same time, helps you to resolve all the issues. However, if that’s not the case, call on +1 800-417-5147 anytime and get additional support from a QB expert.
Related Article :- QuickBooks error 20102