The global Sun Care Products market size is expected to be worth around US$ 20.7 billion by 2030, according to a new report by Vision Research Reports.
The global Sun Care Products market size was valued at US$ 11.7 billion in 2020 and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 5.0% during forecast period 2021 to 2030.
Get Sample Copy of This Report (Including TOC, List of Tables & Figures, and Chart)@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/sample/38904
|Market Size||US$ 20.7 Billion by 2030|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 5.0% From 2021 to 2030|
|Forecast Period||2021 to 2030|
|Segments Covered||Product, Distribution Channel|
|Regional Scope||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa|
|Companies Mentioned||Beiersdorf AG; Groupe Clarins; Johnson & Johnson; Coty Inc.; Shiseido Co. Ltd.; L’oreal; The Estee Lauder Companies Inc.; Burt’s Bees; Bioderma Laboratories; Unilever|
The rising concern about skin protection against detrimental rays of the sun and improved alertness regarding skin cancer are the major factors driving the growth of the market. The COVID-19 pandemic has declined the sales for sun care products, due to consumers shifting to the work from home model. Owing to this factor, consumers around the world limited their travel in 2020 for leisure, recreational activities, and sports events, this, in turn, reduced the consumption by the consumers.
Sun care products are gaining popularity among consumers owing to the rising awareness of the effects of UV rays on the human skin. Moreover, consumers’ concerns about the signs of skin aging due to increased sun exposure are expected to drive the market.
By Product Analysis
The adult cream segment dominated the market for sun care products and held the largest revenue share of more than 69.4% in 2020. The segment is expected to maintain its dominance over the forecast period. Adult cream is used to protect the skin from sunburn and premature aging such as wrinkles, leathery skin.
The demand for natural and organic elements is increasing, that expected to fuel the adoption of after-sun care products among adults. Physical products with mineral-based components such as titanium dioxide and zinc oxide are popular among adults.
The proliferation of natural-looking products, the rise in the number of service providers, and widespread acceptance of the concept of sun care are driving the demand. Consumers prefer sunless tanning as it aids in achieving a healthier appearance throughout the year.
By Distribution Channel Analysis
The hypermarket and supermarket segment dominated the market and held the largest revenue share of 49.5% in 2020. The segment is expected to maintain its dominance over the forecast period.
Hypermarkets and supermarkets sell a variety of skin care products for men and women. Many of these stores have trained personnel in the cosmetics and beauty aisles to give clients expert help and recommendations.
the specialty store segment is projected to register the fastest CAGR of 5.8% from 2021 to 2030. These stores specialize in a narrow range of offering and place a premium on customer pleasure.
Specialty stores focus on specific categories and primarily focus on high customer satisfaction. Most specialty stores dealing in the market maintain a considerable depth in terms of the offering to ensure quality service.
By Regional Analysis
Europe dominated the sun care products market and accounted for the largest revenue share of 35.1% in 2020. Rising awareness among consumers regarding the harmful effects of prolonged sun exposure on the skin has helped boost product demand across the region.
Asia Pacific is the fastest-growing market for sun care products and is expected to witness the highest CAGR from 2021 to 2030. The major factor driving the Asia Pacific market growth is the expansion of the chemical industry in India and China,
- Beiersdorf AG
- Groupe Clarins
- Johnson & Johnson
- Coty Inc.
- Shiseido Co. Ltd.
- The Estee Lauder Companies Inc.
- Burt’s Bees
- Bioderma Laboratories
- By Product
- Adult Sun Cream
- Baby Sun Cream
- After Sun
- Fake Tan/Self Tan
- By Distribution Channel
- Hypermarket & supermarket
- Pharmacy & drug store
- Specialty store
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- North America
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze and study the global market capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2017-2020) and forecast (2021-2030);
- Focuses on the key manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
- Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.