SUPER! Best FREE Email Client App & Software for Windows 8
Email client is a software application that enables configuring one or more email addresses to receive, read, compose, and send messages from that email address(s). It also provides a central interface for receiving, composing, and sending a configured email address(s).
Following is a handpicked list of Top Email Client for Windows 10, with their popular features and website links. The list contains both open source (free) and commercial (paid) software.
- Mailbird allows you to integrate with Facebook, Whatsapp, Dropbox, Google Calendar, etc.
- You can snooze a particular message.
- It helps you to contact via LinkedIn from your inbox.
- You can upload your custom notification sound.
- This app provides multi-language support.
- It has numerous shortcuts for composing, replying, and forwarding emails.
- Shift is a desktop email client that allows you to sync up many email accounts into a unified inbox.
- It integrates with G Suite apps, Facebook and Slack
- You can add extensions to shift. These extensions include things like Grammarly, HubSpot, and Zoom.
- It helps you to streamline & organize your work/life/play.
- It helps you to browse by account.
- You can add your extensions.
Zoho Mail is a reliable and secure email solution for personal and corporate use. The advanced collaboration feature enables the entire team to sync in and work on the project. It offers full encryption to your emails, guarding your data.
- Robust Windows, Mac, Android, and iPhone Apps
- The Email Apps support desktop and badge notifications.
- The app is locally hosted and offers a frameless look for a distraction-free email reading experience.
- Offers a migration tool, using which you can quickly transfer all your emails from other email services.
- Zoho mail data centers have top-notch security, with a reliable 99.9% uptime.
- Allows you to create your own domain and set up your choice of email addresses.
- You can place comments, tag your teammates, manage tasks, share files
- Offers tools like Calendar, Notes, Bookmarks, and Tasks.
- You can retain emails across your organization for a specific time period, which can be discovered by the e-Discovery feature quickly.