Textile Spinning Machinery refers to machines that process (or spin) prepared cotton roving into workable yarn.
Spinning is the process of making yarns of textile fibers. Spinning is an important part of the textile industry.
In the early days, human beings learned to use cotton yarns to make fabrics. They use a spinning wheel that turns cotton into yarn. It takes a lot of time and energy. But today modern features like high speed, automation in work, less maintenance makes this cotton-spinning process easy.
Piotex in association with various spinning machine manufacturers provides Textile Spinning Machinery across the globe.
Our Textile Spinning Machinery Principals like Vetal Textile and Electronics Products, Sujini Machines, Geron Card Clothing, Supertex Industries. Shanthi Gears Products, Adler Compact Spinning System, Lakshmi Precision Tools, Pujacans Products, etc. are committed to providing reliable and durable spinning machines.
Our Textile Spinning Machinery Manufacturer Principals (H2)
- Vetal Textile and Electronics Products
– Vetal Textile and Electronics Products is a 30 years old ISO 9001: 2000 certified electronics group company manufacturing products in Coimbatore, South India. Vetal Designs offers quality products and cost – effective solutions for a wide range of industrial applications world-wide in simplified forms.
- Sujini Machines
– Sujini Machines in association with Piotex deals with Sujini Product such as the automatic rotary bale pluckers for the blow rooms spinning mills.
– Geron Card clothing in association with Piotex deals with Geron Textile Product such as metallic card clothing, blue diamond, double teeth etc.
- Supertex Industries
– Super Tex is part of the Pansari group serving the textile industry for the last 30 years. After successfully manufacturing and marketing acrylic dyes in India (the only company) floated yet another challenging product under its umbrella for the manufacturing of cots and aprons in the year 1996.