Vidalista is a type of medication that is often used to treat erectile dysfunction (ED). The active ingredient in Vidalista is tadalafil, which is a type of phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitor. This medication works by relaxing the muscles in the blood vessels, increasing blood flow to certain areas of the body.
Vidalista is typically taken orally, with or without food. It’s important to follow your doctor’s instructions carefully when taking this medication. For ED, the usual recommendation is to take the pill at least 30 minutes to 1 hour before sexual activity, but not more than once in 24 hours.
Vidalista is available in different strengths, including Vidalista 2.5 mg, Vidalista 5 mg, Vidalista 10 mg, Vidalista 20 mg, Vidalista 40 mg, Vidalista 60 mg, and Vidalista 80 mg. The appropriate dose will depend on the patient’s condition, age, and response to the medication. The typical starting dose for ED is 10 mg, but this may be increased or decreased depending on the individual’s reaction to the drug. You can purchase all Vidalista strengths from goodrxtabs.com.
Some common side effects of Vidalista include:
- Flushing (warmth, redness, or tingly feeling)
- Upset stomach
- Muscle pain
- Stuffy nose
- Back pain
More serious side effects, although rare, can include:
- A sudden and serious decrease in vision or loss of vision
- A sudden decrease or loss of hearing
- An erection that is painful or lasts longer than 4 hours (a condition called priapism that can damage the penis).
- Symptoms of a heart attack, such as chest/jaw/left arm pain, nausea, sweating
- A very serious allergic reaction, which can include rash, itching or swelling (especially of the face, tongue, or throat), severe dizziness, or trouble breathing.