Since the release of QuickBooks, the user has been able to avail the best from it, thanks to its robust features. Yet, various kinds of errors have infected the user experience and even the best features in QB software sometimes are shadowed by errors. One common error that users experience with the banking feature of QB is QuickBooks Error 101 also known as banking error. Generally, error 101 in QuickBooks, Error: 101 occurs during the import of bank account transactions into QuickBooks Online. The error arises because of misconfigured Internet Explorer settings and outdated Windows components. Sometimes third-party applications are also responsible for triggering online banking errors in QuickBooks.
There is a lot than happens backend due to which issue takes place and for that, we have this blog. To help you solve QuickBooks Error 101 we have listed the steps but in case you are unable to fix it dial +1 800-579–9430
What is QuickBooks Banking error 101?
To run online web-based applications Windows requires some additional components. When the supporting components are missing or damaged QuickBooks displays different errors during the operations. Error 101 appears when the user tries to update bank feeds in QuickBooks and while connecting the online bank account. Intuit QB error 101 displays the message “We are fixing our connection to this bank as quickly as possible. Try connecting again tomorrow.” Another message that appears is “Looks like the connection to the bank — Business Online Banking isn’t available right now. Try again in a few hours. (101)” error message if the error is arising because of your banking server.
You may also read :- QuickBooks error 1625
Reasons behind QuickBooks Banking Error 101
Starting this blog with the reasons for QuickBooks Banking Error 101. Know these reasons so that based on them you can follow the right steps to fix QuickBooks error code 101.
1. ActiveX, .NET Framework or Java installation on the Windows may have been outdated
2. Internet Explorer settings are incorrect resulting in QuickBooks Error 101.
3. Sometimes, the third-party Internet security applications block QuickBooks for the security concerns, which arises error 101 in QuickBooks
4. The bank’s server is down because of maintenance, and hence a connection cannot be established to communicate.
Check your browser to fix QuickBooks Bank error 101
1. Open the internet browser that you commonly use and open Google.
2. If you get an error like “There is no internet connection” or “Check your internet connection and try again”, there is an issue with the internet connectivity that must be resolved.
3. If you successfully access the website then you can reach out to the QuickBooks Support team.
I hope in the end you get rid of QuickBooks Error and if not contact the QB professionals on toll-free number +1 800-579–9430.
Related Article :- QuickBooks Data Recovery