QuickBooks hosting is essentially the practice of installing the licensed copies of the desktop version of the QuickBooks on virtual cloud servers. A very popular and widely used accounting application deployment technique, QuickBooks hosting services allow multiple users to access the hosted application and company files remotely with the same feel and features of the desktop version with added compatibility, scalability, flexibility, and security advantages. Cloud-based QuickBooks comes with two options: shared and dedicated hosting, each having its own benefits.
Host QuickBooks Desktop: A Stepwise Guide
- To install QuickBooks on SOC-2, you must first share QuickBooks’ license details.
- After that, the QuickBooks Cloud server is configured and the data is migrated to set up the QuickBooks cloud hosting platform.
- Thereafter, all QuickBooks users on your team will have access to the application through a remote desktop by providing their login credentials.
- Two-way authentication and industry-grade security are implemented to provide secure access anywhere, at any time.
- RDP Web Connector is used to connect the cloud server to the users’ machines, which is configured to log in as per the users’ requests.
- Industry-grade security measures along with two-way authentication are implemented to provide secured anywhere, anytime access.
- Connectivity between the cloud server and the users’ devices is managed through the RDP Web Connector, which is configured to log in as per the users’ request.
- The customized QuickBooks remote server thus created can be accessed from anywhere through any tablet, smartphone, desktop, or laptop based on any Operating system – MacOS, Windows, Android, iOS, etc.
- Enjoy the freedom to access, share, collaborate and work with other authorized members via RDP shortcut or a web browser.